Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On Cloud Nine

How's things chickadee? I apologize in advance for any boring, depressing events that may or may not take place in this post. I'm having a pretty blue day. The fact that there are only 20 some days left of school until summer drive me insane. I may as well just draw CHECKED OUT across my forehead so the teachers don't bother me no more. Sorry, I'm just inspired from "To Kill A Mockingbird''. It's a wicked book/movie. CHECK IT OUT.
I'm currently watching ''Sunshine Cleaning'' with my mama. It's awkward. But it has Amy Adams in it, so it's all good. It also has that one fella from ''A Perfect Getaway''..so it's hard to take it serious because I have a strange feeling in my gut that he's going to go on a killing rampage and take everyones teeth out. *Shudder*
8+ THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT-
1. The cold side of the pillow
2. We're bigger than spiders
3. Free makeup samples
4. Making friends with a dog
5. Waking up in the morning
6. Exotic fruits
7. A collection of ''odd'' facts
8. Yelling ''UNO''
9. The oddness of toes
10. Sleeping on a hammock
11. People NOT smoking
12. Flannel Jammies
TIME TO BRAG: I have a delightful pair of dinosaur flannel jammies.
Just thought you'd might like to know.

Every once in a while I'll post a few. I mean, I'm major happy now. Also because this is a funny movie.

I'm leaving you.
(oh dear.)

Catch ya on the flipside!--
Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment