Monday, May 17, 2010

BANANA BREAD

You know what sucks?
Having TOOO many songs stuck in your head.
I can't decide which one to play over and over again in my noggin.
(Noggin?)
Enewaiys.
(Anyways)
Doing you are how?
(Backwards)
I'm fantabulisious.
ITS FREAKING SUNNY OUT.
I took a stroll.
It was heavenly.
I like pressing 'enter' a lot.
It adds character to my blawg.
You know what I'm really into? Space. And junk. Like, black holes, and life on other planets, and exploding things, and the edge of the universe, and such and such.
ITS SO TIGHT!
Also, I got a new bracelet.
I can smell the banana bread...it's got chocolate chips in it....
*DROOLING*
Ohh lookie! There's an ant crawling on my screen!
Poor fella. I'm gonna smush him in 3...2....1...
and now he is dead.

This warm weather is making me INSANNE.
I better go finish my science project.

OVER AND OUT--
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment