Wednesday, May 19, 2010

daylight

I'm quite happy that I don't feel like a vampire anymore. I don't crawl up in a blankie or stay inside all day. I actually go outside. It's rather refreshing.
I'm sitting on my lawn looking at my grass in great detail.
*I'm very easily entertained*
I typically hate when the sun makes my jet-black hair burning hot, but today, I'll make an exception. You can tell I'm in a happy mood(well, YOU can't) when my eyes turn bright green. It's pretty trippy..my eyes change colors depending on how I feel and such.
Like cat eyes..
On a totally different note, I'm listening to Radiohead more and more often now. They're sooo good! I like 'Lucky' and stuff. Check 'em out if you haven't before!

My hula hoop is sitting beside me calling my name, so I have to tend to its needs.
(my hula hoop has a mind of its own. it gets cranky if its not hula-hooped.)

have a nice day! go soak up some sun!
Bon Voyage!

--Sophie

P.S. I apologize for my rather lame posts lately. Say no more. Thanks for the understanding..kinda. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment