Sunday, May 23, 2010

hot mess.

GUYS IM SO FREAKING HAPPY.
I had such a fab. weekend. I went up to my camp for the weekend for initiation into my synagogue, and it was crazyyyy stuff. Herzl is completely different, new cabins, new bathrooms, new waterfront, EVERYTHING. It doesn't feel quite like camp, but I suppose I just need to get used to it. The cabins are really tight though! SHOUTOUT: ANNIE. I love jew! Thanks for reading my blog!

Continuing on, I have had the best day ever. I came home from the jew thing and prepared to go shopping for some summer clothes. I mean, I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt in 90 degree weather. It was truly lame. My mum took me to the boutique (and yes, I do mean Target) and I got the following--

  • A FABOULICIOUS yellow flowery dress that I am completely in love with
  • 2 pairs of shorts, black and white
  • A racer back yellow dress
  • UNDIES.
  • The most comfortable pajama bottoms EVER
  • Bloo sweatpants
  • Capris that actually fit (HALLELUJAH!)
  • And such and such.
Then we went out for a quick bite at 'The Lotus'. Its vietnamese and we go there ALL the day.
I really meant to say all the time, but I feel like that shouldn't be deleted.
Then, without realizing we weren't driving home (due to the fact that I was sticking my head out the window because its so blazing hot out and I totally love it) my pops took us out for Dairy Queen.

Well thats my day. How was yours?
..
THATS FANTASTIC!

May I be excused? I have to go make a spaceship(bottle rocket). Also I think my eyeballs are melting cause its like a bajillion degrees out here.

Cheers!

--Sophie


9+ THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT:

1. Interactive toys
2. Stopping for candy after school
3. A beautifully peaceful playground
4. Surprise trips to Dairy Queen
5. Frogs
6. Friendly policemen
7. Front row seats
8. Sleeping with your head where your feet normally go
9. Getting homework done
10. Castles

No comments:

Post a Comment