Thursday, May 27, 2010

lots of countdowns.

Days till my birthday-11
Days till END OF SCHOOL- 13
Days till camp-33

Splendid! Im eating a carmel apple sucker if you were wondering. Its pretty delicious.
Anyways, back to things that matter...
School is ALMOST over. We're working on all our final projects and tests and such and such. Its making my mouth into a banana.
Aka its making me smile. (Wow, that was insanely weird.)
My birthday is just around the corner, and I couldn't be happier. I'm hoping for a camera that I can play with in the rain at camp. HOW SICK WOULD THAT BE? But I can only dream.
I'm having just a grand time right now. Everything is going pretty well. Good grades, good friends, good weather, good clothes, good lollipops...

Aww, isn't it marvelous when Sophie is happy?

But actually I have to go study for a health test and watch 'The Office'.
Scratch that, I'm just gonna go watch my show.

Have a SMASHING day!

--Sophie

P.s.
I like that word. Smashing. It makes me feel British.

No comments:

Post a Comment