Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog Shmog

Hey fellas, I'm Sophie. I'm pretty new to this whole 'blog' idea, so if you will, bear with me for the time being. If you must know, I was actually inspired by a friend named Lucy. She's pretty impressive when it comes to blogging. She uses big words, therefore, I respect her(love you, Luc). I also started diggin' on the blogging idea when I saw the movie 'Julie and Julia'. I love Amy Adams. She's like, my hero. A few things you should know about me-
I have a pretty crazy brain. I always jump from one thing to another. Some might call it A.D.D., but hey, it makes me unique in some way! I have enough friends. I love them, and they love me. SHOUTOUT: Lucy and Anna! Thanks for the everything! You guys are the bestest.
I hate mainstream music. Such as 'Ke$ha' and '3OH!3'. Puke. I like DR. DOG and THE BEATLES. And I'm VERY proud to say it.
I love directing and acting. TIME TO BRAG: I was in a shakespearean play in 2nd grade. I was 'Puck'. It was not too shabby.
All I do is talk talk talk talk talk. It's my all time favorite thing to do.
I like to eat. Food. Like a normal person.
I have my own unique style. Dunks mixed with tye-dye shirts just SCREAMS Sophie.
As you can see, I really, really like to talk.
So I'll stop before I bore you to death.
Farewell for now, thanks for reading my words and such!

OVER AND OUT--
Sophie

1 comment:

  1. ohh, sophie:) how i adore you:)

    i'm sure you stole the show in midsummer night's dream.

    we read that in simson! it was excruciating.

    you have a very nice voice in your writing, i can't wait to read more posts.

    ReplyDelete