Tuesday, June 29, 2010

farewell.


Well, this is it.
5 weeks.
I'm off to camp.
The countdown started 329 days ago, and now there are only 23 hours until I'm back home.
Home, meaning Herzl Camp, of course.
There are of course a few things I'm nervous about, and not looking forward to, but its okay.
That's just life.
I REALLLY want you to write to me though. And while I'm still debating wether I not I put my address on the internet, I want you to know something.
I dropped my iPod in the toilet.
BUMMER.
That thing is my LIFE.
Okay here's the address:

Sophie Milstein
Herzl Camp
7260 Mickey Smith Parkway
Webster, WI 54893

If you write to me, I will FOR SURE respond as soon as I can.
Well, I have to go finish packing.
I'll get back to you in 5 weeks and tell you all my camp stories!
Thanks so much for reading my blog, guys.
It really means a lot to me.
MAAAJOR confidence boost.

I ADORE YOU.
STAY HEALTHY.
DRIVE SAFE.

--Sophie

P.s. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON COCO AND GRAMMA FOR ME WHILE IM GONE.
much appreciated.
:)

5+ THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT:

1. The first day of Camp
2. The countdown before Camp
3. Meeting new friends at Camp
4. Camp Traditions
5. Secret Caves
6. Getting letters from home
7. Cranberry Juice
8. ALIVE iPods




No comments:

Post a Comment