Monday, June 14, 2010

shiftless

It's like, 1:15 am and I have chosen to blog. My reasoning--

"you should effing blog more often."


Thanks, Lucy.



And so here I am. In my bed, with my jazz sending me off to sleep.
And so there you are, bored out of your mind, reading my damn blog.

If you were wondering, my summer has been embarrassingly lazy.

11:00 am--Wake up, and watch glee

4:00 pm--Eat

5:00 pm--lay out on my lawn, and attempt to make plans

7:00 pm--finally do something constructive

1:00 am- go to sleep

Fun, right?

not so much.

{Sorry, I'm having fun messing around with the format}

K so camp is in approx. 15 days, 11 hours, and 40 min.

I haven't even looked at a packing list, and I'm gone for 5 weeks.

Damn it.

I have to go brush my teeth, and get a bit of shut eye.

buh bye.

--Sophie








No comments:

Post a Comment