Saturday, June 19, 2010

summer.

So basically, I love my life.

My summer has been truly amazing.
I didn't get to do quite all the things I would have liked to,
I didn't get to see all the people I wanted to see,
And I didn't get to go all the places I wanted to go.

But I am very happy and satisfied with what I've done.

Like yesterday, with Lucy, was wondrous.
We laugh a lot.
Also ,it's kinda obvious she's gotten lots of popularity points in the past few weeks.
With her blog n such.
And being in that video with her pretty much makes me her sidekick.
I'm getting more and more blog views everyday.
And formspring stuff makes me feel special.
SO THANK YOU EVERYONE!

We saw the movie 'The Shining', that crazy Speilberg movie where the guy goes insane and trys to kill everyone.
{all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.}
We checked off a few things off of Lucy's bucket list.
{stop-action movie, and pulling an all nighter.}
And we took a very lovely walk.
{i took some pretty high raised pics.}

Currently I am watching Spongebob, blogging, and making several friendship bracelets.
It was nice chatting with you.

Hit up my formspring if you have any questions about this or that! :)

--Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment