Thursday, June 24, 2010

safari park.

Since I'm leaving for camp in 6 days (SO PUMPED), my auntie Lisa took me to the Minnesota Zoo (the one with the IMAX theater, and the dolphin show, and the trails n such) to spend some time with me before I go off to Wonderland.

It was totally freaking amazing. We went at around 3, so it was fairly empty.
CHECCKKKK ITTT OUUUTT
{all the pictures are sooc, so sorry if they suck.}





DORY


kangaroo thing


zaboomafoo!
HA FAT

i freaking love tigers

funniest grizzly of my life
fierce.


my crazy auntie lisa. shes the bestest.
funny little guys

yes, this was totally necessary.

so at the tiger exhibit, there was a tiger pacing back and forth, and looking at us in the eye. we just sat there for awhile and watched it, while we sat and listened to the band playing at the amphitheater. it was marvelous.

i love tigers.

i think i was one in a previous life..

..

anyways, real quick, i hung out with anna and lucy last night, and we watched american history x. you know, the one with edward norton, and he's a skinhead, and meets this cool black guy in jail, and i don't wanna give it all away, but if you're an opened minded person who doesn't mind swear words and vulgar scenes, i seriously recommend you watch it.

that is all.

--Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment