Monday, June 21, 2010

blast from the past.

This is great.
So I spent the entire day with a childhood friend of mine, Rebecca Anne (she doesn't want her full name publicized), and we are sitting in my basement watching Rugrats.
Yes, out of being able to watch ANYTHING, we choose to watch Rugrats.
{the one where tommy meets that super badass girl and gets hurt n such}

We're having a great time.

So today, Bex and I spend $100 each on camp supplies.
-Shirts
-Shabbas** clothes
-Undergarments
-Frebreeze
-Waterballons (RANDOM FACT: the auto correct for waterballons is watermelons. mind.blown.)
-Shampoo
-Chipotle

**For all of you that don't know, Shabbas (Shabbat) is basically the Jewish day of rest. At camp, we celebrate that by stopping everything we're doing, clean up, try and look our personal best, and sing and eat together. We dress up in all white, and its so incredibly peaceful. Its probably my favorite thing about camp.

Anyway, I have to get back to Becca. We're having fruit salad.

tasty.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"I don't like to go potty naaaaakie!"
-Chucky Finster, from Rugrats

Very insightful, Chucky.

--Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment