Wednesday, June 16, 2010

bucket list.

So as you all know, camp is in 2 weeks;
Herzl, where I will spend 5 weeks of my summer soaking up the sun with my jew pals.
Anyways, I was discussing this and that with my buddy Lucy when she had this splendid idea of coming up with a summer bucket list.
A bucket list is a list of everything you want to do before you die. Or in this case, everything we want to accomplish before our summer is over.
So, bitting off of Lucy's idea, I put together my own bucket list.
READY?
EVERYTHING I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AT HERZL CAMP IN THE SUMMER OF 2010
-send mail to all my cute boys
-sleep under the stars
-star gaze with camp friends
-star gaze with cute jew boy
-try realllly hard to win bikkurim
-keep area clean
-get a strong pinky
-sing on stage with rick recht
-learn a new style of friendship bracelets
-tye dye
-get a shmutz busters shirt
-save chanut for 2 days
-play in an epic ultimate game
-make more friends
-attempt getting a tan
-have a shower party in new haks
-blow bubbles
-go henna crazy
-send my friends back home drawings
-get a good part in the play
-NOT get a horrible sunburn on the canoe trip
-use cake hand moisturizer
-strut in my swim suit and feel like a babe
-learn to french braid
-have fun at kadimah shabbat
-get hella in shap
e
-sneak into beccas moms house and eat ice cream and play with lilly
Love Becca
Thats my list and I'm stickin to it.

--Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Rebecca Anne, I love Sophie Milstein with a burning passion. She's a babe so watch out guys. This bucket list will be attempted with my help. Being the super hero that I am, this really shouldn't be too hard.

    ReplyDelete