Thursday, August 19, 2010

im baaaaaack!

SO HERES WHATS UP.

i kinda took a break from blogging, if you haven't noticed. i went to camp for 5 weeks, which was AMAZING. we can discuss that in a bit. i got my wisdom teeth pulled, that was fun. i went to a twins game in the new stadium, i had siiick seats. i tried out for my high schools tennis team (fail).. thats pretty much all you missed.

you probably don't want to hear me rant about camp. so i wont. ill just sum it up for you.
it was absolutely amazing. i made so many more friends, and those who were just friends before are now even closer than family. if necessary, look at my camp pictures on facebook. infact, i encourage it. i crossed off everything on my bucket list (previous post), which made me feel very accomplished. we did everything from canoeing 14 miles down the st. croix river, to climbing the wall in 6:32. we (i say WE, because my friends and i are so close) put on the play 'greace'. it was phenomenal! i was a teen angel, but it was a blast.
we all still get together once in awhile, and have cute little reunions.

okay, thats that.

now, back to the present.
tomorrow, i start my journey at wayzata high school. its back to business day, so i get my pictures taken n' such. im tagging along with anna and lucy, so it should be fun and calm.
hopefully.
wayzata boys are something to look forward to, too.
heh heh heh.
we'll discuss highschool on another day, i dont wanna freak out on ya'll.
well, i dont want to overwhelm you. this is a lot to handle, me returning to blogging and all.

more to come.

--sophie

p.s. i made cupcakes with anna. lookie!! --











p.p.s. heres this--**from camp
^^thats my family..


ALSO

5+ THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT
1. back to school shopping!!
2. a variety of ice cream toppings
3. finding exactly whats on your list
4. good pens
5. substitute teachers

k bye for real this time.


1 comment: