Tuesday, August 24, 2010

tommy

so im pretty lazy, and i dont know how this post is gonna end up.

a few short things about my day--

i went biking today, 22 miles. with my mom. and i was also wearing a helmet.

we had a bonfire in our bonfire pit for the first time and flung flaming marshmellows everywhere. it was a good time.
^^thats our new bonfire pit. perrrty fancy, eh?

every morning, i watch rugrats while i eat my breakfast, and every morning, the SAME chipmunk runs across my backyard.
how do i know its the same chipmunk? i dont. but im pretty sure it is.
i named it tommy because of the whole rugrats deal.

tommy is my favorite cartoon baby.

i got this book called "skinny bitch".
its about how bad the food industry is, and what crap they feed us.
its so good, and i feel really smart reading it.
they swear a lot, so i can relate.
heres a bad noise--
when bugs fly past your ear.


also, there is only 13 days or so till school starts. im soo pumped.
i want to make friends. lots of them.
if you see me in a class, COME TALK TO ME.
chances are, i'll come up to talk to you.
EEEEEEK.

and boys.
OOHHH BOYS.
DONT GET ME STARTED.

yeah, actually, dont get me started.
i could go on for hours, man.

so theres a mosquito flying around in my crib, and im trying to smash it.
oh, i just did.
OH NAST.
BLOOD ON MY HAND.

k. im gonna go wash my hands...

weehh.

--Sophie

p.s.
SHOUTOUT: ANNIE..

ALYSSA&GIL
ELLIE&SAM
PHARSHISH... :/
DANIELLE&ELLIOT
OREN&BOSHWITZ
MOLLY&ADAM
JOE&EDEN

k im done.


1 comment: